Abstracts & Free Communications
1. Mihalik JP, Guskiewicz KM, Marshall SW, Cantu RC, Blackburn JT, Greenwald RM. Effect of General On-Ice Aerobic Fitness on Head Impact Biomechanics in Youth Hockey Players. MSSE 2010
2. Guskiewicz KM, Marshall SW, Broglio SP, Cantu RC, Kirkendall DT: No evidence of impaired neurocognitive performance in collegiate soccer players. ACSM Clinical Conference, Baltimore, MD MSSE 2001; 33:S186.
3. Guskiewicz KM, Cantu RC, Mueller FO, Barth, JT: Management of sports related concussion: New insights into an old problem. ACSM Clinical Conference, Baltimore, MD MSSE 2001; 33:S144.
4. Ross SE, Guskiewicz KW, Cantu RC: Balance recovery following cerebral concussion in collegiate athletes. ACSM Clinical Conference, Baltimore, MD MSSE 2001; 33:S145.
5. Mueller FO, Cantu RC: High school and college catastrophic pole vaulting injuries. MSSE 1995; 27:598.
6. Van Camp SP, Mueller FO, Cantu RC, Nattiv A, Eichner ER: Catastrophic sports injuries in high school and college athletes. MSSE 1994; 26:S86.
7. Cunningham LM, Cantu RC: Is exercise intensity generalizable? Comparison of exercise test modes. MSSE 1990; 22:13.
8. Cantu RC: Catastrophic Football Spine Injuries: 1977 1988. Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves 1990; AANS/CNS Annual Meeting, Captiva Island, FL.
9. Cantu RC: Medical aspects of boxing. 1987; ACSM Clinical Conference, Keystone, Co.
10. Cantu RC: Discogenic disease: surgical and non surgical approaches. 1987; ACSM Clinical Conference, Keystone, CO.
11. Cantu RC: Concussion what is it? Guidelines for returning to sports. 1987; ACSM Clinical Conference, Keystone, CO.
12. Cantu RC: Acute and chronic brain injury and contact sports. 1987; ACSM Clinical Conference, Keystone, CO.
13. Cantu RC: Factors improving post ischemic cerebrovascular obstruction. Stroke 1973; 4:345.
14. Cantu RC, Snyder M: Effect of pharmacological agents on post ischemic cerebrovascular obstruction. Fed Proc 1970; 29:520.
15. DiGiacinto G, Cantu RC, Ames A III: Effects of hypertension on post ischemic cerebrovascular obstruction. Clin Res 1969; 17:237.
16. Cantu RC, DiGiacinto G, Dixon J, Ames A III: Reversibility of post ischemic cerebrovascular obstruction. Clin Res 1969; 17:233.
17. Dixon J., Cantu RC, Ames A III, DiGiacinto G: Effect of heparin on vascular lesions caused by cerebral ischemia. Clin Res 1968; 16:513.
18. DiGiacinto G, Cantu RC, Ames A III, Dixon J: Hypotension: A limiting factor in recovery from cerebral ischemia. Clin Res 1968; 16:512.
19. Cantu RC, Ames A III: Distribution of cerebral vascular obstruction following ischemia. Circulation 1968; 38, suppl VI:51.
20. Cantu RC: Heart failure: A limiting factor in recovery from cerebral ischemia. Circulation 1968; 38, suppl VI:51.
21. Cantu RC, Ames A III: Improvement of cerebral perfusion following complete ischemia. Fed Proc 1968; 27:329.
22. Cantu RC, Goodman HM: Effects of denervation and fasting on lumbar fat in the rat. Fed Proc 1966; part 3, 25:271.
23. Cantu RC, Schwab RS: Protein bound iodine (PBI) fall and serum ceruloplasmin (SC) rise following diphenylhydanoin administration (DA) in man. Pharmacologist 1965; 7:145.
24. Correll JW, Cantu RC, Manger WM: Mechanism for mobilization of free fatty acids by insulin-induced hypoglycemia. Fed Proc 1065; part 1, 24:298.
25. Cantu RC, Correll JW, Manger WM: Neural pathways mediating the increase in adrenal medullary secretion produced by hypoglycemia and hypotension. Pharmacologist 1964; 6:195.
26. Nahas GG, Cantu RC, Manger WM, Correll JW: Mediation of adrenal medullary secretion in response to hypotension after spinal cord section. Physiologist 1964; 7:210.
27. Correll JW, Cantu RC, Manger WM: Neural pathways mediating effects of intravascular norepinephrine administration. Physiologist 1964; 7:107.
28. Cantu RC, Nahas GG, Correll JW, Manger WM: Effect of hypoxia and acidosis on medullary secretion from the denervated adrenal gland. Physiologist 1964; 7:99.
29. Correll JW, Cantu RC: Effect of hypophysectomy and adrenalectomy on mobilization of free fatty acids (FFA) from isolated rat adipose tissue by nerve stimulation, in vitro. Fed Proc 1964; part 1, 23:541.